“The Haunting in Connecticut” (Two-Disc Special Edition)
On July 14, 2009, Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release The Haunting in Connecticut on DVD, Two-Disc DVD and Blu-ray.
The movie stars Virginia Madsen and revolves around the tale of a family’s move to Connecticut for the sake of their young boy with cancer. When malicious supernatural acts begin occurring within their new confinements, they call on the Catholic Church to check out the haunting that has partaken in their new domicile, a former mortuary.
It will contain bonus materials and extra features, and the DVD will be available for the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) of $29.95, while the Two-Disc Special Edition will run at the MSRP of $34.98. The Blu-ray will cost $39.99.
The Haunting in Connecticut releases will feature the following bonus materials:
* Commentary by Director Peter Cornwell, co-writer Adam Simon, producer Andrew Trapani and editor Tom Elkins
* Director Peter Cornwell and actors Virginia Madsen and Kyle Gallner
* Deleted scenes with optional director commentary
* Two Dead Boys: Making of The Haunting in Connecticut
* The Fear is Real: Re-Investigating the Haunting
* Memento Mori: The History of Post Mortem Photography
* Anatomy of a Haunting
* Digital Copy
Check out the box art here or view the entire category at the gallery.